List:       kroupware
Subject:    Access to special Kolab users is denied
From:       Carlos_Manuel_Ávila_Vegas <ioreal () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-16 9:13:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I'm having a little problem with my new kolab installation. I've installed the new \
beta Kolab-Server-2.2.1 but when I try to login to horde as manager i cannot. I get \
"Access to special Kolab users is denied."

I have searched but I haven't find how to allow manager to login and I want to change \
the general preferences for all users (like the colours combination, spam \
configuration, etc).
I just have found this message where they say that it has been resolved, but I don't \
know how to chage this preference,
https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue2548

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards.
Llévate Messenger en tu móvil allá donde vayas ¿A qué esperas?
http://serviciosmoviles.es.msn.com/