List:       kroupware
Subject:    Re: Help me configuring Outlook 2003
From:       "Andrew J. Kopciuch" <akopciuch () bddf ! ca>
Date:       2008-09-12 12:52:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On September 12, 2008, you wrote:
> Hey Andrew,
> I saw the troubleshooting tips posted on Kolab wiki page. It all works
> fine. But after I configure clients, I couldn't see anybody's freebusy
> information. What all do you think can be the problem?
> Thanks in advance.

I don't know.   I suggested upgrading to the most recent release, and verify
the server works through those instructions.

I can't recall how freebusy completely works, but doesn't each user have to
publish their own free/busy information before it is available?  If you have
all new users nothing is generated right?

Hope that helps,

Andy