Hi, congratulation to the Kolab team for the new release. I used the weekend to migrate from 2.1 to 2.2. I did not follow the standard upgrade procedure as that leads to longer server downtime during compilation. So I used a new installation root /kolab-2.2 and did a backup restore procedure. Everything went smooth. Of course due to slabcat/slabadd I still have merged proftpd-stuff in my LDAP. While I prefer using Gentoo on my servers I really like the Openpkg system and did not used Gunnars Gentoo packages (*sorry* :-) and do proxying between Kolabs apache and Gentoos apache. So after one year successfully running 2.1 now the 2.2 area starts and I hope I can start migrating the real "beasts" :-) One of the new stuff I want to use is the new Horde webmail system from a mobile phone. But after the login I get "/horde/mimp was not fond on this server" and this is correct. For now I just made a symlink from mimp -> imp and this works great with opera mini. Bye and thank you all! Thorsten _______________________________________________ Kolab-users mailing list Kolab-users@kolab.org https://kolab.org/mailman/listinfo/kolab-users