Hi David, You should not publish the free busy information to the HTTP server, free busy information is generated by the server itself. To enable this generation right click on the root folder of the message store in Outlook, select properties and click on the Toltec tab. At the bottom you will find a tick box that will enable free busy generation. You will have to synchronize your calendar folder again to start the free busy generation. Best Regards Joon Radley Radley Network Technologies CC Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557 Fax: +27 (0)12 998 4346 E-mail: joon@radleys.co.za Web: www.toltec.co.za From: kolab-users-bounces@kolab.org [mailto:kolab-users-bounces@kolab.org] On Behalf Of david snt Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 8:13 PM To: kolab-users@kolab.org Subject: free busy configuration Hi, I am working on Kolab group ware, I did an automatic installation on suse linux 10.3. I am using outlook 2007 and Toltec connector. I encountered a problem in publishing free busy on the server. I specified the url as http://abc.com/freebusy/username@abc.com.vfb, it prompts for an authentication but fails when the user name and password is supplied. Please help me regarding this. -- Thanks & Regards, DavidSanthosh.L _______________________________________________ Kolab-users mailing list Kolab-users@kolab.org https://kolab.org/mailman/listinfo/kolab-users