Hello, I try to book a room (Kolab 2 resource account) for a weekly recurring event with 15 recurrences (tried with end date as well). I'm using Kontact froom KDE 3.5.6 as client. The Kolab server sends back an acceptance message, however in the calendar of the resource account there is only the event without the recurrence rule. BTW, I'm running the Kolab 2.0.4 resource manager package from 20060811. I've pinned it down to the difference of 1 thursday 15 in the original event, while the event in the resource calendar contains thursday 15 I've also found that the mail folder containing the messages of the resource calendar is sometimes not updated correctly. Although there are new messages on the server (I can validate this using another IMAP client), I have to use the Troubleshoot IMAP Cache function to make Kontact aware of the change. This is on a DIMAP account and it seems to happen only to resource folders. Well, I'm actually a strong supported of the Kolab product. But this problem makes me wonder about the quality of the server implementation. Did really nobody ever come across such problems? Regards, Andreas _______________________________________________ Kolab-users mailing list Kolab-users@kolab.org https://kolab.org/mailman/listinfo/kolab-users