List:       kroupware
Subject:    Delegating a task to another person using OL + Toltec
From:       Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl () osp-dd ! de>
Date:       2006-09-20 11:25:51

Hello,

my environment is Win XP SP 2 (German), Outlook 2002 SP 3 (German), Toltec
2.0.9. Inviting people to events works fine. I'm using OL + Toltec in
parallel with Kontact from KDE 3.5.4.

I try to assign a task to another user. I get ask if I want to send a
message to that user. Afterwards OL complains about not being able to find
a tasks folder ("Aufgaben" in German).

An interesting observation is, I have a calendar folder named "Kalender" in
OL (which has the name Calendar on the server). However I have a
folder "Tasks" in OL (which indeed has the name Tasks on the server).

Can somebody tell me what to do to get OL working?

TIA,
Andreas