List:       kroupware
Subject:    Re: postfix rejects messages
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2005-02-07 16:02:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 07 February 2005 09:07, Andreas Gungl wrote:

> Bernhard, our problem is that all messages to a company mailing list where
> our people are subscribed to get bounced with that "invalid header" check,
> because the mailing list has another domain.
>
> I've temporarily disabled the check in resmgr.conf[.template], so we can
> work for now. I just wonder how such strict checks work somewhere else.

Hi Andreas,
we might have a bug in there of course,
but why shouldn't this check working?

We only check that envelop and header from are identical=20
when the email claims to be from "our" maildomain.
Sending email to anybody should not be a problem,
this includes the mailinglist daemon. The question is:
What does the Mailinglist daemon do when resending?

Bernhard

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]