List:       kroupware
Subject:    Certificates with a P900
From:       Stefan <stefan () organet ! com>
Date:       2005-01-15 13:01:00

Hello List,

I'm trying to connect the Mail-Client of my Sony Ericsson P900 via IMAP to the
kolab server.

Each time I try to establish the connection misc.log of imapd says:

<debug> imap[16363]: accepted connection
<notice> imap[16363]: TLS server engine: cannot load CA data
<error> imap[16363]: TLS server engine: No CA file specified. Client side
certs may not work

What have I to do? Do I have to beam the certificate to my P900? And if yes,
which certificate? There are lying around some certificates in my system
(locate .pem)

TIA

Stefan