List:       kroupware
Subject:    Re: Strange behavior of proko2
From:       Till Adam <adam () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-10-14 6:43:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 13:41, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2004 13:05 schrieb Stefan:

> > Deleted one single message and synced again.
>
> Fine!
>
> > The error message appears and all messages in that folder are deleted (in
> > dimap cache and in the imapd repository
>
> This shall never happen.
>
> Till: Can you provide us with a hint?

Yes, if Stefan sends me, as I've already asked him in personal mail when he
described the problem to me, the KMail debug output and the relevant section
of the ~/.xsession-errors, so that I have a chance to interpret the imap
slave interaction with the server. Stefan is that possible?

Just for completeness, I can not reproduce the problem with any of my
installations.

Till