List:       kroupware
Subject:    kolab clients
From:       <shmukler () mail ! ru>
Date:       2004-04-21 3:21:23

What clients than be used to take exploit such features as IMAP and calendar?
We have mixed environment. Some people are happy with Outlook 2000/XP on Windows, as \
I understand Toltec connector is your friend there. Although after we installed it on \
test workstation, Outlook 2000 started crashing every so often. Has someone \
experieced something like this? I personally like my OSX workstation, but I could not \
find a client with a calendar. (even though I have iCal that should be using the same \
format to store data) I thought Mozilla had one, but I could not find calendar \
features in 1.6 bundle I installed. Is KDE+Kmail the only alternative to MS Outlook? \
What webclient is best for both calendar and email? Thank you very much,
IS.