List:       kroupware
Subject:    Prepending List name in subject ..
From:       Adrian Snyman <adrians () supply-chain ! co ! za>
Date:       2004-04-15 5:48:17

Is it possible to prepend the List Name

ie: [Kolab-Users] to the Subject ?? makes it easier to scan my inbox when
reading mail ...

--
Regards,
Adrian Snyman

/* Beat me, Whip me, Make me use Windows !! */

==================
The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author \
and not those of Supply Chain Services or its management.  The  information in this \
e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this \
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any \
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, \
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure \
the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to \
preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is \
accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach \
its intended destination.