List:       kroupware
Subject:    [Kroupware] shared folders question
From:       Marc Schumann <elmanso () fam-schumann ! de>
Date:       2003-12-05 6:11:11

Good morning,

I have a question:
 how can i do it that my shared folders can recieve mail as users?. I read in
an older Thread that it had been possible in a previous version ?. I want to
sort my Mails with fetchmail in different mailboxes, AND ther are users that
have to read the same Mail.... Folders!....

Where can I find Infos, or how can I do it.

Thanks Marc Schumann