List:       kroupware
Subject:    Re: [Kroupware] Problem with PHP_AUTH_USER under apache2
From:       Gustavo Pichorim Boiko <boiko () conectiva ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-08-05 15:12:11

On Tuesday 05 August 2003 11:53, Maarten Stolte wrote:
> You do know the whole setup is *made* for apache 1.3* ?

Yes, I know.

> Anyways, this might be a problem with variables not being passed
> correctly, Did you set it up correctly as the php for 1.3 does?

The setup is ok. The safe_mode is disabled, but the problem still occurs.
I've made a var_dump in headfoot.php, and the variables really not being
passed correclty (except when the basedir contains /admin/login)

I need to use apache2, because the RPM package that I'm doing will be released
working with apache2 (this RPM is designed to Conectiva Linux)

[]'s

Gustavo P. Boiko
--
Conectiva SA