List:       kroupware
Subject:    Re: [Kroupware] multiple domains support
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2003-08-04 11:10:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello Lorenzo,
Hello List-members,

On Saturday 02 August 2003 14:10, lorty wrote:
> I urgently need to propose Kolab server over a commercial product to one
> of my clients, but he needs multiple domains support.
> I've read the possibility to contract this feature...how much work will it
> be to add this feature? I need it for the end of August.

yes, we (Intevation, Erfrakon, Klarälvdalens)
are open to be contracted for support and further development of Kolab
including multi-domain support your are interested in.

As you noticed, we already got in personal contact with you
in order to clarify your requirements
and the necessary amount of work.

I also wanted to let the public know
that we are now doing this detailed planning.
Naturally adding a feature like this properly
requires a certain amount of work from our companies,
for which we need to get payed.
It makes sense if people are also interested in a particular feature
to share the costs and contract us as a group.

So if somebody is also interested in getting
multi domain support in a reliable timeframe,
willing to take a share of the cost
and also making sure that it will fit your needs,
please contact us.

Regards,
	Bernhard

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]