List:       kroupware
Subject:    [Kroupware] Problem running kolab_bootstrap -b
From:       "praktikant15\(Martin Reiter\)" <praktikant15 () bitburger ! de>
Date:       2003-07-29 16:21:30

when installing koab***.rpm
it says:
that i should run "/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap -b"
but when i do so (setting up hostname, maildomain and password)
it says:
<snip>
temporarily start slapd
could not connect ldap server at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 160
Cant't call method "bind" without package or object reference at \
/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 162 </snap>

no idea what that means.... can anyone give a hint??

tnx

Martinix

btw: does anyone want precompiled suse 8.2 binaries?... it took a whle building them \
on my system... dont know if they are portable but ill test taht tomorow...
if so i'll probalbly (if im allowed by my boss since it was build using company \
resources... if not ill do so at the weekend @home!)
put them somewere on the web for others to download
so that installation is easier and faster... gona write a litle skript also at the \
weekend wich does all the stuff in the QIM execept the building ;-))

PS: how to build the client... sources dont work somehow but ill see tomorow
tnx again!

This E-Mail has been checked of Virus