List:       kroupware
Subject:    Re: [Kroupware]  OpenGroupware release is a success for the Kroupware
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2003-07-14 17:48:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 14 July 2003 19:36, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Monday 14 July 2003 18:12, Martin Konold wrote:
> > Am Montag, 14. Juli 2003 18:10 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> > > I've seen other projects that got motivated
> > > by Free Software solutions coming along to rethink
> > > their proprietary model.
> > >
> > > In any case a win for the users.
> >
> > Yes, but still the public relations work of kolab sucks :-(
>
> The actions that I've undertaken were fine,
> you know why we act as we act.

To explain this a bit further:
We've put the priority to quality control the software=20
and the collaboration with the community over PR.
To have a stable and powerful product is the best PR somebody could have.

Naturally we should start collecting more good experiences
people have made with Kolab already. Anybody feels like
contributing success stories? :)

	Bernhard

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]