List:       kroupware
Subject:    Re: [Kroupware] Kolab Server 1.0
From:       Andrew Kohlsmith <akohlsmith-kolab () benshaw ! com>
Date:       2003-05-29 12:52:08

> > http://cr.yp.to/daemontools.html

> I don't want to start a flame war, but DJB is a bit restrictive about
> binary distributuions of his work, isn't he?

I don't think he cares about binaries -- he is absolutely, totally and
completely anal about distributing binaries that do not come from his
unpatched, unaltered source.  That is precisely why there are a bazillion
patches to qmail and no release that incorporates these patches, and no
binaries which have these patches added.

Regards,
Andrew