List:       kroupware
Subject:    [Kroupware] Kolab Server 1.0
From:       Martin Konold <martin.konold () erfrakon ! de>
Date:       2003-05-24 20:13:25

Hi,

we are rather close to releasing Kolab Server 1.0.

Basically we want everyone possible to check if the current version in CVS
works for you. We encourage you to provide feedback.

Please note two important changes.

1. For 1.0 we dropped monit due to instabilities of monit. An unreliable
monitor is not what we need for 1.0

2. The UID is not user visible anymore. Instead the globally unique email
address is used everywhere instead of the UID. Please expect the requirement
to update some login dialogs in order to reflect this change.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de