List:       kroupware
Subject:    [Kroupware] Qim question
From:       Maarten Stolte <m.stolte () nedstat ! com>
Date:       2003-05-21 11:28:00

Hi,

I'm reinstalling my Kolab server, and stumbled upon this part of the
Qim:
cd  /kolab/RPM/SRC/make
rpm -bb make.spec
(becoming root is required because we install daemon services. Please take care to \
                use the correct path to rpm)
/kolab/bin/rpm -Uhv /kolab/RPM/PKG/make-3.80-1.2.0.ix86-linux2.4-kol.rpm

now my question is, is the rpm -bb also something which I should do with full path to \
kolabs' rpm,  or is that something the normal RHL9 rpm can be used for?

Maarten