Am Dienstag, 11. März 2003 11:59 schrieb Bo Thorsen: > > I'm playing a bit with the latest betas of Kolab and Kroupware (so > > called evaluation) and i'm wondering how it's possible to import > > existing calendar data (resp. ical files). > > [snip] > > Since beta 5, I have added merging and archiving of calendars. The > merging simply imports all events from a file to the current calendar. > The archiving moves all appointments to a file (so it's away from your > calendar). You can access these two from the kmail file menu item - note > that while the menu items have always been there, they were so far > unimplemented. > > I hope this is enough for you. It definitely is, now I'm waiting for beta6 or whatever will come. BTW I'm also setting up an account with HEAD - I'm just compiling the stuff. Unfortunately I cannot use cvs in the office, so I have to deal with snapshots. :-( Regards, Andreas _______________________________________________ Kroupware mailing list Kroupware@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kroupware