List:       kroupware
Subject:    Re: [Kroupware] scope of the project
From:       Bo Thorsen <bo () sonofthor ! dk>
Date:       2002-10-27 14:52:06

On Sunday 27 October 2002 15:38, Lukas Smith wrote:
> [...]

You can find documentation about the server setup in the docs at
www.kroupware.org. Documentation about the client doesn't really exist yet,
so I guess you have to look at the kmail/korganizer/kaddressbook sources. It
shouldn't be too difficult since all components use standard iCalendar
implementations.

> Also could you give a rough estimate how hard/time consuming something
> like this would be?

That depends greatly on how much you already have. If you have none of the
components, you have a *very* big job ahead of you. If you already have a
calendar that uses iCalendar (or vCal), notes, mail (IMAP) and addressbook
(vCard), it shouldn't be difficult to start setting up the stuff. We are not
using any exotic technologies in this project but are "simply" putting the
pieces together.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark