List:       kronolith
Subject:    Re: [kronolith] kronolith 2.2 - Which sql script to use?
From:       Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck () horde ! org>
Date:       2008-04-10 5:06:37

Quoting "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj@thebennetthome.com>:

> In looking at working with the current RC version of Kronolith 2.2,
> there are two files for mysql, kronolith.sql and kronolith.mysql.sql.
> The contents of those files are different, so I'd like to know which
> one I should use on a new installation.  Shouldn't those two files be
> the same?

Certainly not. kronolith.mysql.sql file is for MySQL, specifically,
and uses MySQL-specific syntax. The .sql file is generic SQL that is
intended to work on any database.

-chuck

--
"I have concerns that we are not behaving like a mature, responsible,
collection of interdependent organisms." - Rick O.