List:       kronolith
Subject:    Re: [kronolith] Sharde calenders with kronolith as web frontend?
From:       Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck () horde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-25 0:12:03

Quoting André Bischof <a.bischof@gmx.net>:
> Now I'd like to set up a shared calendar for the users of my debian> based server, \
> but there seem to be many possibilities, and I'm quite new> to calendar topics and \
> formats like mcal, ical and so on.
With Kronolith 2.1 or later, you can use ics.php to do this for read access from the \
clients. Write access will require webdav (there's a ticket open with a potential \
                implementation of this), caldav, or something similar.
-chuck
-- "So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."Reasons to go to the Punkin \
Chunkin World Championships-- Kronolith mailing list - Join the hunt: \
http://horde.org/bounties/#kronolithFrequently Asked Questions: \