List:       kronolith
Subject:    [kronolith] (no subject)
From:       "Scott Brown" <scott () quartzdyne ! com>
Date:       2004-04-01 21:03:55

Hello,
I am new to using kronolith, but I have a working horde/imp install.

I am tearing my hair out trying to get kronolith running.   Iam running FreeBSD 4.9  \
and installed all horde packages from the ports. I get the following message when I \
try to add an event.  other wise the module seems to work (I can browse the calendar \
that is)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 140

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 141

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 142

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 143

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 144

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 145

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 146

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 150

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 154

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 157

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 169

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 90

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started \
at /usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php:140) in \
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/addeventaction.php on line 25