List:       kronolith
Subject:    [kronolith] parse remote calenders
From:       <timte878 () student ! liu ! se>
Date:       2002-08-23 8:51:36

Howdy!

I'll now start using Kronolith and will contribute to the project. I've got a \
questions before I start

Does Kronolith have any support for collecting events from remote sites? There's for \
instance ADiCT (www.adict.net) which is a format for events. You can parse the adict \
file and insert the event in your own calender.

What I want to achieve is to collect all LUG's calenders into one. Is this supported? \
If not, is this a desired feature? Should I add it to the project?

-- Tim