List:       krbdev
Subject:    Re: Anyone using gssrpc?
From:       Luke Howard <lukeh () padl ! com>
Date:       2010-01-30 4:24:05

Many many moons ago I used it to build a Kerberos-enabled version of NetInfo. It \
worked great, but this was well over ten years ago.

You could also look at DCE RPC (the version from Likewise supports GSS \
authentication), although Sun/ONC RPC is so much simpler I'd probably go for that \
were I you.

Good luck :-)

-- Luke

www.padl.com | www.fghr.net