List:       krbdev
Subject:    Q: curl with krb1.7 works, recompile for 1.8alpha1 does not work
From:       zhu qun-ying <qunying () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-01-27 23:04:37

Hi,

I tried with curl and kerberos 1.7 (Under Slackware 13.0) with win2003+sharepoint, it \
could authenticate itself and retrieve the web page successfully.  But when I tried \
it with 1.8 alpha1 with the same configuration, it does not work (it generates the \
negoation headers without problem, but server seems not consider it valid), I have \
tried to recompile curl with 1.8alpha1, it did not help.

I would like to know what are changes of 1.8alpha1 from 1.7 that could possibly \
affect the usage?

test with curl 7.19.7 (lib/http_negotiate.c, is the source that calling \
gss_init_sec_context()).

Thanks

--
qun-ying