List:       krbdev
Subject:    Re: writing Kerberized applications on windows platforms
From:       Jeffrey Altman <jaltman () secure-endpoints ! com>
Date:       2008-02-26 1:02:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Compile against the MIT KFW libraries just as you do for UNIX.
For a credential cache name specified "MSLSA:" and you will
be using the Windows Logon credentials.

End user questions such as belong on the kerberos@mit.edu
for discussions by developers improving the MIT distribution.

Jeffrey Altman
Secure Endpoints Inc.