List:       krbdev
Subject:    Re: LDAP realm config
From:       Sam Hartman <hartmans () mit ! edu>
Date:       2007-09-21 16:20:05

There has been some work done on a better abstracted profile system; see svn://anonsvn.mit.edu/krb5/users/jcalz

Unfortunately Joe was pulled off our team because of a reorganization
before he could complete the project.  I don't currently have
resources to allocate to that project
and I don't know when it's going to get up the priority list enough to deal with.

--Sam