List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: To Michael (Flowers) Required Changes..
From:       Andreas Zehender <az () azweb ! de>
Date:       2006-10-16 6:10:54

Somehow Michael can't send emails to the list and the forwarded mail got lost, too, so here is his answer:

Hey,

Currently....I'm not working on any.  I'm still working on
getting my computer back up and running.  So, I'll be out of
development until I get everything picture perfect.  I still
monitor the mailing list though, and am more than willing to put
my two cents on any idea/port/whatever.  I'll let you guys know
when I'm able to start fixing again.