List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: Frame System
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Miguel_Angel_G=F3mez_M=E1rquez?=" <atomicmx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-06 6:19:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Lol, what i meant is that i understand your method, and wheter i like mine
or not its better to use yours for 2 reasons, first we both agree in it, an=
understand it, second you know kpovmodeler better than i do.

----
And you have a list of objects that where changed.
Now you can think of a method how to export that to povray.
----
Yes, the first method i purpoused.
if clock > 3
bla bla bla.