List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: How does the calling to povray work?
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Miguel_Angel_G=F3mez_M=E1rquez?=" <atomicmx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-30 18:46:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

The changes where minimal, as i couldn't put more than 2 commands in the
"Povray Command", i modify that file the "pmpovrayrenderwidget.cpp" in other
to run povray under the LAM host program. (the little problem is that i
smoked all kpovmod files before i received your email, and i really like the
opengl "translation")

something like
*m_process << "mpirun";
*m_process << "-np";
*m_process << nodes;
*m_process << s_povcomand;

and well an input for the node number.
(sorry for the inaccuracy, i am at school, hehe)
I used the MPI Implementation of povray, and well LAM as the environment to
run it.
mpirun -np 4 /usr/bin/mpi-x-povray args (for example)