List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: How does the calling to povray work?
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Miguel_Angel_G=F3mez_M=E1rquez?=" <atomicmx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-30 3:30:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

BTW Congratulations to the Kpovmodeler programmers, the code is nice and
tight, (just wondering about some /*  */ code) and well, it is quite easy to
develop ontop the source without QT knowledge.

I would like to share what i did with you, (hope to finish soon)
I mean, using kpovmodeler, plus a parallel-implementation of povray gives
some intresting results.

Thanks
Engrane