List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    How does the calling to povray work?
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Miguel_Angel_G=F3mez_M=E1rquez?=" <atomicmx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-28 22:52:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I did a dummy povray exe, to detect the arguments, but i found myself
confused when i didn't get no one, so how does kpov calls the povray
renderer?

(I am doing this, because i am making an implementation of kpovmodeler on a
cluster).

Its almost done, just that i cant get the parametres such like +vXX +hXX, i
don't undertand how kpov sends the parameters to the povray binary.

Engrane