List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: KPOV - want to help...
From:       Haakon Meland Eriksen <haakon () nhn ! no>
Date:       2006-02-09 9:51:10

I didn't realize it was such a tall request, but I'm happy it is on your list.
It's probably just me, but I found the KDE web SVN for kpovmodeler a bit
confusing - deprecated files, lots of files moved about.  I would like to try
and compile the latest kpovmodeler from source - is there a URL I can use to
get it?

Cheers,
Haakon