Hi Haakon, that was already at front of my internal wish list. But that's a too tricky task to start with as it needs a lot of knowledge of the internal object representation and background tasks so that the gui is not frozen when calculating complex csgs. Regards, Andreas Haakon Meland Eriksen schrieb: >Hi Michael, > >Developing a complex CSG object (Constructive Solid Geometry) is hampered by >the wireframe not showing the result of a union, merge, difference or >intersection. > >I would suggest using the GNU Triangulated Surface Library - or GTS for short >from http://gts.sourceforge.net. The library is released under the GNU GPL, >and is already in use by a number of free software projects, among them K-3D. >Documentation/library reference and example files are available. > >I've added this to the wish-list, and was assigned the name Bug 121596. If you >have time to investigate/implement it would be much appreciated. > >Cheers, >Haakon > >List archive and information: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kpovmodeler-devel > > > > List archive and information: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kpovmodeler-devel