List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: KPOV - want to help...
From:       Haakon Meland Eriksen <haakon () nhn ! no>
Date:       2006-02-08 12:56:21

Hi Michael,

Developing a complex CSG object (Constructive Solid Geometry) is hampered by
the wireframe not showing the result of a union, merge, difference or
intersection.

I would suggest using the GNU Triangulated Surface Library - or GTS for short
from http://gts.sourceforge.net. The library is released under the GNU GPL,
and is already in use by a number of free software projects, among them K-3D.
Documentation/library reference and example files are available.

I've added this to the wish-list, and was assigned the name Bug 121596. If you
have time to investigate/implement it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Haakon