List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: Renderman Exporter
From:       David Williams <david () david-williams ! info>
Date:       2004-11-20 23:02:01

Hi,

Thanks for the plugin but unfortunatly I can't get it to work :-( The file you
sent me contained a prebuilt library called libkpmtestplugin.la, where do i
place this? I tried /usr/share/apps/kpovmodeler and /usr/lib/kde3. Also does
the kpmtestplugin.rc file need to be distributed as well or is this just for
compile time?

Does KPovModeler load plugins at startup or is there something i need to do?
I'm assuming that once it's loaded i should see the file->exportnewtype menu
entry...

Thanks again,

David