List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: CSG Modelling
From:       Leon Pennington <leon () leonscape ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-09-26 17:16:56

On Sunday 26 September 2004 07:34, Andreas Zehender wrote:
> Hi Leon!
>
> Have you tried out 3dom? They seem to use brep csg.
> But use whatever works and is faster ;)

Looks okay, but there fighting some of the stuff I was. and it appears they
stopped working on it.

What I've been looking at is
http://web.archive.org/web/20031223161159/http://aggrav8d.cfxweb.net/

Now the hard thing is still building the bsp, but its well documented, once
thats done, its surprisingly easy to generate a CSG operation.

I haven't actually deleted what I've done with brep, I'm just very uncovinced
by it.

--
Leon Pennington

"If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime."