List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: Hello
From:       Andreas Zehender <zehender () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-27 19:23:22

Hi!

On Tuesday 25 September 2001 05:07, magnethead@mindspring.com wrote:
> I love the interface of this program and I'd like to offer any help
> that I can in making it a complete modeler.

Thanks!

> My skills lay more in the artistic realm so if any of you think that
> there is art to be created for the project, let me know and I'll get
> right on it.

Great! Any help is welcome.

Well there are many icons. I am quite happy with most icons in the object
toolbar. The icons in the texture toolbar are not really intuitive and
consistent. The application icons are awful.
And I will commit the configuration dialog this evening which has no
icons at the moment.

You could try to improve existing icons and create new icons where some
are missing.

And please write some lines about you to the list.

Greetings, Andreas