List:       kplato
Subject:    Re: [kplato] Fwd: Re: [kproject] Planning and Analysis 101
From:       Brad Hards <bhards () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2001-06-19 22:04:35

Thomas Zander wrote:

<snip>
> > On Tuesday 19 June 2001 10:20 pm, Brad Hards wrote:
<snip>
> > > It should be supported at a KOffice level, rather than a kplato level or a
> > > task/subproject level.
>
> Maybe you missed my email on resources available without effort, it answers
> this and other questions for you.
>
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kplato&m=99283927317049&w=2
>
> In short:
>  - don't worry about revision management.
>  - don't worry about database support either.
>
> At this time of the development cycle it is not at all interesting where or
> how you are going to save or share your data. How to represent your data
> internally should be the first step.
I think I did actual see that one (half drowning in the volume and
sophistication of the discussion :)

The question was about whether there was anything that the kio-slave would end
up connecting to, that could handle the revision tracking, and whether there
was a KDE front end to control a revision tracking / CM basis.

Brad