List:       kplato
Subject:    Re: [kplato] Fwd: Re: [kproject] Planning and Analysis 101
From:       Jim Sabatke <jsabatke () execpc ! com>
Date:       2001-06-18 21:30:53

Regarding the CVS discussion.  I have never used CVS and I'll bet a lot
of the other manager types haven't either.  That said, the text left me
confused.  However, I have a general knowledge about what CVS does, and
I definately think we should use it.

Regarding the relational database model,  I think most of the discussion
has been to not use an RDBMS, but rather something like XBase.  Of
course the XBase tables could/should be normalized as much as possible
and not hurt performance.  Does anyone have any suggestions/preferences
for documenting the database?

Also, I'm ignorant as to what a "DTD" is.  We should probably define
acronymns at least once.  I may have been guilty of causing this kind of
confusion too.  When in doubt, ask.

Jim

Richard Bos wrote:

> [...]

Jim Sabatke
SuSE 7.1 Linux
Kernel - 2.4.0
http://www.execpc.com/~jsabatke

"People tell me that I'm fading fast, that I can't last the whole night through" Janis Ian