List:       kplato
Subject:    Re: KOffice e-mail address confirmation
From:       "Tim Reyes" <trr813 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-14 4:59:17

Hello. I've created an account and would like to download Krita 2.2 Beta 2
and any other necessary files (which ones please?).
Now that I have an account I will forward any debug information that
appears valuable.

Also, some time ago I created a graphics program with bit image, vector
and auto-tracing on the Atari ST called Silhouette. I have some algorithms
for image manipulation that would be a valuable addition to Krita. That
said, I recognize Krita has a lot of serious bugs and that is priority one
so I will do what I can to help out.

Tim