List:       kplato
Subject:    Re: KOffice questions
From:       Dotan Cohen <dotancohen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-21 11:17:49

> For that, it's easier to use the koconverter commandline application:
>
> koconverter bla.html bla.pdf

Thanks. Doing that from the CLI gave this output:
$ koconverter calendar.html calendar.pdf
koconverter(4338): "*** The conversion failed! ***"

And popped up (wtf?!?) a dialog box:
"Could not export file"

> but, in this particular case we've got a problem: pdf is a print format,
> not a file export format in KOffice, so this particular example doesn't work
> :-(

If Kword 2.0 RC it does seem that PDF is an export option!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il