List:       kplato
Subject:    Re: OpenGTL problem
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2008-10-30 13:41:00

Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My suggestion would be to use a older binutils. And also to test if the
> problem still happen with the upcoming llvm-2.4 and which case it would
> probably be worth reporting to them since they might know better what's going
> and what they can do to fix that.

Unfortunately, the older BinUtils won't compile with the current GCC
release (4.3.2).  Perhaps some header tweaking might fix the problem.

I presume that you have been successful in compiling it.  Could you
please tell me which GCC and BinUtils version you are using?

I will look into making a bug report.

Note that I upgraded from BinUtils 2.18 to 2.19 and it didn't help.

--
JRT