List:       kplato
Subject:    Re: [kplato] Fwd: KPlato-Erweiterungen
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael.langerhorst () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-03-29 6:51:00

Am Mittwoch, 29. März 2006 01:59 schrieb Thomas Zander:
> Hi there;
>
> Lets direct the attached email to the right spot;  I certainly know Mr
> Trobin so I guess this is a legit email.
> I'm not entirely sure what Peter asks for, or if he is actually offering
> something; so if a native german speaker can interpret it for this list;
> that would be great.
>
> Hope you can follow up with this!

Hi,

the translation goes something like this:

They are looking for advanced scheduling features for KPlato, including
overlaping of tasks and buffers (going into more "dynamic" scheduling).
Probably also taking resource availability into account and such.

Peter is asking whether something like that is available or being worked on.

Best Regards,
--
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog/