List:       kplato
Subject:    [kplato] Open Project Management Exchange Format site and mailing
From:       Claus Agerskov <ca () chbs ! dk>
Date:       2005-11-08 13:50:34

Hi Kplatoers

I will just inform you that the infrastructure for developing an open
standard for project management data is in place at OpenDocument
Fellowship's website:

  http://opendocumentfellowship.org/opmef/Main/HomePage

Right now only members of OpenDocument Fellowship can change the wiki
pages but just tell me on the OPMEF mailing list what to write and I will
put it on the site.

I hope some of you will join so we can create an open and independent
format for project management data.

The most enjoyable greetings
--
De herligste hilsner     _/
                      __/ | +           Jeg  vil  leve i en verden,  hvor