List:       kplato
Subject:    Re: [kplato] using PMXML as standard format for KPlato...(?)
From:       Dag Andersen <danders () get2net ! dk>
Date:       2004-11-01 10:01:20

On Søndag 31 oktober 2004 18:50, John Lamb wrote:
> Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> > Hi Dag and all,
hi

(snip)

> I started looking again at kplato over the summer but didn't get
> very far. I'm still happy to contribute.
>
> Who's currently planning what needs to be done to progress kplato?
> Have we even a good idea of who can do what?
We started a TODO file to try to get a better grip on it.

> My own contribution is likely to be on the algorithms side - how do
> you get the easrilest start to latest finish 'window' for a task?
> How do you assign specified resources or estimate time or cost
> variances? - is anyone else interested in that?
Well, since last we spoke, I made a new calculation routine, I
couldn't see how to modify/expand the old one.
Atm I,m cleaning out a couple of hacks, when thats committed, I would
be very happy if you had a look at it.

--
Mvh,
Dag Andersen