Hi,
Show the code somehow, we don't care if it does not compile as this, but at least we can can monitor your progress and guide you.
I can respond to you on IRC or hangout with some delay but I actively monitor them (hangout is on my personal phone so I can answer almost all day long with some little delay, IRC only when I'm at home so usually 2-3 times per day). But there is a visibility problem, if Pali as a better solution.
Maybe we can start with a reviewbord entry and discuss from there?

Cheers,
   Michel

Hello, sir

so the coding period started I am sorry busy with some problem my laptops have broken so not able to contact you .

I develop local repo for IRC protocol but having some problem to compile and make side so I need help on that I can share my repo if you guys want to.

I am thinking to develop IRC protocol as new gnome IRC chat client am a re-engineering code of that so it can help me if possible can we do on chat session or hangout session I need some guidance and we clear up some code problem .