List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-scm-interest] kdenetwork Git migration
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2013-06-11 4:36:27

Hi,

some i18n issues with kopete:

Am Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013, 22:26:17 schrieb Pali Roh=E1r:
> Hello,
> =

> all kopete repos were pushed to git.kde.org. I also enabled hooks
> and development sites and configured trunk i18n branch.
> =

> When you delete kdenetwork from svn, can you delete also
> playground and extragear kopete paths from svn? These are
> converted in git too.
> =

> svn paths:
> /trunk/playground/network/kopete/
> /trunk/extragear/network/kopete-cryptography/
> /trunk/extragear/network/kopete-scripting/
> =

> new git projects:
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdenetwork/kopete

> https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete-pimpresence
No message extraction (e.g. from strings in ui file), Messages.sh should =

extract to "kopete_pimpresence"

> https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete-scripting
Messages extracted to "kcm_kopete_scripting"
Two plugins, one loads "kopete_scripting", the second loads  =

"kcm_kopete_scripting" - correct one?

Old translations in messages/extragear-network/kcm_kopete_scripting

> https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete-sharemydesktop
No message extraction, Messages.sh should extract to "kopete_sharemydesktop"

> https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete-thinklight
Messages extracted to kopete-thinklight, but loads a catalog named =

"kopete_thinklight" -> untranslated

> https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete-whiteboard
No message extraction, Messages.sh should extract to "kopete_whiteboard"

> Plugins cryptography, =

Old translations in [docmessages|messages]/extragear-network/kopete-
cryptography.po
Cannot be tracked by scripty anymore, because in branch plugin-cryptography

> smpppdcs, =

Cannot be tracked by scripty, because in branch plugin-smpppdcs

> motionautoaway
Can't find this plugin in kopete git, afaik it was removed

> and javascript
Can't find this plugin in kopete git, afaik it was removed

> are in main kopete repository.
> =

Thanks

-- =